- Mommy, are you a teacher?
- No, darling, I am not a teacher
- But Holly Anne's mommy is a teacher
- I am not...
- But I want you to be a teacher when you grow up.
- I am already grown up. My job is to work with computers my love. I went to a different school than Holly Anne's mommy. I went to a school where you learn how to work with computers. Holly Anne's mommy went to a school where she learnt how to be a teacher.
- Then I have to go to an Astronaut school, if I want to become an astronaut
- Yes
- But I am going to a teacher's school now
- Don't worry, you're on the right track. All children go to same schools until they get bigger and then they go to special schools to learn how to become what they want to be.
- So, when I am bigger, I am going to an Astronaut school!
Ce înseamnă când visezi fecale de om
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment